As of now it must be clear to content writers why SEO is an important aspect of content writing. Writing content online without taking into consideration of SEO is near useless. That being said these are some benefits and reasons as to why SEO is becoming more and more relevant for websites.
- Low investmentThink of SEO as a form of online advertising, only that the cost is significantly low. Compared to other forms of advertisement that are relatively expensive, SEO requires only a skilled content writer or SEO agency. People nowadays don’t tend to click on raw ads but rather prefer organic content. This has been one of the reasons for the growth of SEO writing. The market for SEO writing is ever increasing and is an affordable alternative to cliche advertisements.
- Long term and gives better return on investmentUnlike ads that you need to keep paying over time, SEO is more of a one time investment that keeps on giving you results. As long as there is site traffic to the content you can reap the benefits of SEO marketing. Also new studies show people that prefer to buy a product over organic content is higher than people who click on ads. This means organic results give rise to higher sales from potential customers. Overall the idea of SEO has better returns for almost a one time investment.
- Attracting visitors with high intent to buy Rather than ads that pop on your screen randomly, SEO is naturally the option people choose if they are genuinely interested in a product or service. This means more potential customers turn to SEO to look for better options. As a reason SEO has better turn over rates as compared to generic ads that pop up randomly without a target audience. Instead of forcing products on people, SEO gives people what they want. This is a more effective marketing strategy.
- Increase in quantity of relevant traffic A website usually won’t see a surge in users overnight. But with correct SEO practices, more and more users can be channeled into your website or content. In time this number will increase with the usage of proper SEO practices. More people will be exposed to your content and products leading to a steady growth in site traffic.
- Building trust and credibility Trust and credibility is important when starting out on any venture. It is no different for websites either. But keep in mind it takes time to build both these aspects. Once your website has a considerate amount of site traffic, people will trust your site better. Websites like Vox and Buzzfeed were consistent in their work which in turn made them more relevant among viewers. SEO helps in this task by ensuring quality content comes up in your website.
- Improve user experience For SEO to function to it’s best, it is mandatory you have a website that has good user interface. A good user interface includes well written content with sub-headings and highlighted points, meta description etc. People tend to click away from websites that appear as a cluster of information. Your website may contain the best content online, but if it isn’t appealing to the reader then it is equal to a website with no content at all.
- Stay ahead of the competition Multinational companies to startup businesses all are investing in different growth strategy. SEO just happens to be the current trend. Creating a more significant online presence is important if you want the most out of your growth strategy. Improving your SEO can contribute to this strategy and increase your market share. Infact SEO is a more effective investment for small startups to compete with existing large firms. Grow your SEO and see your market grow.
- Avenue for growth
SEO is a big part in your investment for a company or website. It outshines other investments with its high returns on investment. SEO doesn’t provide immediate results, but rather it attracts more and more customers over time which will eventually lead to a larger audience that trusts in your products. It works more like wildfire, the more people know about it the faster the audience grows.
- Access to valuable information Information regarding customers, competitors and general crowd choices can be available by SEO. Having access to these valuable information will help you with choices regarding marketing strategy that will pave way for further growth. Catering to the needs of the consumer and understanding their requirements will help you stay ahead of competitors. These factors can be measured by source of conversion through your website or your website rankings and general pattern in which consumers lean towards.
10. Permanent results Even though results of SEO take longer to see full potential, these benefits tend to be permanent as well. Audiences gained through organic inputs tend to be more loyal customers as compared to people who simply click on ads. Even though getting ranked higher on web searches are difficult, unlike other methods it difficult to get demoted to lower ranks as well. Consistency is the key to ensure that your SEO methods provide you with the best results. This makes SEO a more effective strategy as the success of a company or website depends on how it fares in the long run.